Internship in China ( Automation )
Business area: Lighting control system
The company is the building automation and lighting control systems in the world-class professional firms. The company is the general agent in North China of South Korea Aise Fei lighting control system and centralized control system in France VITY distributor for integrators and end users to provide quality professional control solutions. At present, this control system of the two brands influence hundreds of projects in China: Beijing 2008 Olympic Games badminton hall, the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games National Radio Emergency Command Center, Beijing Daxing rail line, the Shanghai World Expo Beijing Case Hall, 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games swimming pool. The company has employees in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. This business entered China since 2007 has completed over 500 projects involving airports, hotels, stadiums, railway stations, urban landscape, tunnels and other fields.
Internship duration：3-6 months
Working time : 8 hours
1. Understand the automation and control systems products, technology;
2.Understand the automatic control system in China and their application in industry conditions;
3. Communicate with the target customers face to face and investigate the on-site field.
4. Coordinate and perform the execution of tests to verify and test the system's GUI, integrated functionality, usability, and reliability of applications under test;
5. Document on automated testing problems, best practices, etc.;
6. Report and track defects when necessary;
7. Report testing status and deliver test report;
8. Communicate with tester and/or developer and other offices, provide helps when necessary;
1. Bachelor's degree or above in Automation or related fields;
2. Understand the software test automation framework, key driven automation framework.
3. Be able to work independently and actively;
4. Self-motivated, ambitious and hardworking with good work ethic,
5. Good oral and written English.